• Summary: NaviComputer is a GPS mapping and offroad navigation/tracking software designed for windows mobile devices.
Web Site: http://navicomputer.com
- Offline map navigation without internet connection/dataplan
- Easy map download from online mapsources like OpenStreetMap
- Finger friendly and fluid user interface
- Track recording with statistics like time, distance, average speed and elevation profile
- GPS Compass view
- Conform to the common gpx file format (import and export)
- Multilingual user interface (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch)
Please visit the NaviComputer Blog for changelogs and a short introduction video to version 0.90
NaviComputer is free to use for everyone. However, I have spent a lot of time and effort for development and I’m going to spend a lot of time in future for further development and improvements. In addition, I would like to create a website for this project and I will have to pay for the webspace and server traffic. (Apart from beer and coffee costs)
If you like this software and use it regularly, please donate to support further development and encouragement.
After donating any amount (just donate what you can afford or what you think is adequate) you will get a personal license file via email. The donation hint which comes up after regular use on startup every now and then, won’t come up again then. You will also get subscribed to NaviComputer Newsletter which will inform you about updates and new releases.